Emergency Water Extraction
We are committed to ensuring that any of our customer that have water damage problems can get immediate help with just a phone call. At Cleaning Solutions of Roanoke, we will send a technician out to immediately survey the damage and we are prepared to begin the cleanup promptly.
What does the emergency water extraction entail?
- 24/7/365 Emergency response
- Thorough assessment of your property using state-of-the-art moisture detection equipment
- Taking immediate action to move and protect your valuable contents
- Begin water extraction ASAP
- Assessing flooring to determine the best restoration method
- Thorough ventilation of all wall opening to speed up the drying process
- As needed removal of drywall to reduce potential mold growth
- Depending on the source of the water, thorough cleaning and sanitizing all affected areas
- Begin the drying process ASAP
- Monitor the drying process to verify that affected areas have reached normal moisture level
Our #1 goal is to save the customer time and money!
- Reducing damage and minimizing construction repairs
- Reducing damage to personal property
- Salvaging as much content and structure as possible
- Thoroughly evaluating and provide detailed recommendations
- Expediting the restoring water-damaging contents
- Taking immediate action to prevent secondary damage to building materials and contents
- Protecting unaffected areas from humidity damage
- Reducing potential for mold, mildew and bacteria growth
- Reducing additional living expenses by expediting emergency services
Let us help you in your drying process starting immediately
- Identification, removal and disposal of affected materials
- We use professional equipment including a Negative Air Containment HEPA compliant air filtration system
- Plus we use HEPA vacuums during removal and cleanup
- We will make sure that we clean and remediation of all remaining building materials
- We only use non-toxic anti microbial treatment to ensure that there is no chance of future growth
- We will make sure that all affected areas are treated (attics and crawlspaces with non-toxic anti microbial treatments)
- Once the removal is completed, we will do the professionally rebuild, remodel or renovation of removed building materials such as: flooring, drywall, sinks, toilets, studs, joists, professional painting, etc.